If yous wish to Know that How to Download PPT from SlideShare?, You are at the correct article , after reading this Article You will have an fair idea/method to Download PPT from SlideShare.
How to Download PPT from SlideShare ? :
SlideShare Authors/Publishers can choose to allow or not the downloads of their content – PPT Slides,Pdf,Word file ,etc.
If the author has enabled the Download feature for their SlideShare presentation .You will be able to see a Download button below the SlideShare presentation and here’s the screenshot how the Download button looks like:
- Simply Click on Download Button As shown above.
- As you click the Download Button , You will be asked to login or Signup for a SlideShare account.
- Do Sign Up or Login to your SlideShare account.
Your PPT will be downloaded after that.
What if the Download Feature is Disabled?
Method 1 :
When the Download button access to the user is disabled by the author .You can alter this script or use Flexi tools to Download such files those tools will help you to get access to that presentation with the help of simply debrid or via dlscrib.
Watch the Tutorial Video Below to know How to Download SlideShare PPT.
- Open the SlideShare PPT which you want to Download.
- Below the presentation in the comment box Leave a comment which must includes :
- Why do you want to download this presentation?
- How it will be useful / helpful for you?
- And your email address so that if the author wishes he or she can send it via e-mail to you.
If the above method doesn’t works the simple thing is take the screenshots of every slides and get access to the information there for your reference.
I hope after reading this post you have a fair idea about how can we download the presentation from SlideShare if the download button is enabled or disabled.
If you have any query or suggestions related to this feel free to comment down below in the comment section.We will try to respond as soon as possible.