This post is dedicated to OptinMonster Alternatives. The top lead-generating tool on the market, OptinMonster, is still a great option. However, compared to other tools, it is fairly pricey.
There are several OptinMonster alternatives that can help you show opt-in forms on your site and expand your email list for a fraction of the price. So let’s dive into the page to know more about them.
5 Best OptinMonster Alternatives 2023:
Here is the list of the best OptinMonster Alternatives:
1. Convert Pro
Convert Pro is one of the greatest OptinMonster alternatives. Brainstorm Force, the firm behind the Astra theme, developed it.
To compete with OptinMonster’s extensive feature set and low price point, they created their own solution.
- With the drag-and-drop editor, designing high-converting opt-in forms is now a snap and takes just a few minutes to complete.
- A library of pre-made templates for converting visitors to customers
- Popups with several steps and on click
- Integrations that go beyond the basics
2. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a WordPress lead-generating tool from the Thrive Suite and a superb OptinMonster alternative. There are hundreds of pre-made templates and A/B testing engines, and a variety of different opt-in form types included.
It’s not only that they allow you the ability to alter your template’s look and feel, but they also ensure that your forms appear nice on any mobile device.
- Designer tool for creating professional forms in a jiffy
- Option for more precise focusing
- Advanced A/B testing may be performed in-house.
- There is an enormous range of professionally crafted templates
- In-depth information on how your campaign is doing is broken down by several metrics.
3. WP Subscribe Pro
There are several free alternatives to the popular OptinMonster plugin that can be found on wordpress.org, and this is one of the most basic and lightweight of them all.
WP Subscribe Pro was created by MyThemeShop’s developer, who also created the WP Subscribe Pro plugin. Only widget opt-in forms are supported in the free edition.
Custom CSS, on the other hand, lets you customize the form’s messages and design.
When compared to the free version, the premium one offers an extensive feature set that includes motion effects, custom color choices, and popup triggers, among others.
- Other email marketing systems like AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, and Sendinblue may also be combined with your opt-in forms, such as MailPoet, SendGrid, and Mad Mimi MailRelay.
- Custom HTML and shortcodes may be included in the popup box, allowing you to make it your own.
- You have complete control over how and when your popup appears on your site thanks to the plugin.
- WP Subscribe Pro offers a wide variety of animation options for your popup display.
- Plugin compatibility for SEO and Cache and 100 percent responsive design.
- Options for exit intent and delayed popups
Developed by the Elegant Themes team, Bloom is another email opt-in and list-building plugin for the WordPress platform.
There are several customization possibilities, over 100 pre-made themes, and a wide range of connectors that make it an excellent alternative to OptinMonster.
- A total of 19 e-mail marketing services may be integrated.
- More than 100 ready-to-use design templates.
- For example, there are six ways to show material, such as an opt-in to unlock content or a widget area, or a below-content opt-in.
- Display settings that are highly targeted.
- An in-house spilled test.
Icegram is a third-party plugin that offers a free version with limited functionality and a premium version with further functionality.
With a single click of a button, you may download the free version from wordpree.org and Icegram’s official websites.
- There are a total of 12 distinct message types to choose from, including popups, floating action bars, and toast notifications, as well as full-screen overlays and inline blocks.
- We’ve got more than 120 pre-made templates for things like subscription forms, lead magnets, call-to-actions (CTAs), special discounts, and other promotional offers.
- The A/B test split
- Ad retargeting and geographic targeting
- Behavioral exit and exit trigger
- 3 Best Grammarly Alternatives
- 5 Best Yoast SEO Alternatives For Website SEO
- 7+ Best Udemy Alternatives (#Top 4 List)
Conclusion: Best OptinMonster Alternatives 2023
At this point, OptinMonster is a reliable source of new customers and a good investment. However, it is no longer the sole participant in the market, since there are a number of more affordable options available.
Which of these OptinMonster alternatives is ideal for your needs is the most important question today. To be honest, I think it all comes down to what you’re looking for in the first place.
The characteristics and your needs should be considered before making a purchase, so you can make an educated choice. Which OptinMonster replacement do you like to use?
Is there anything else you can think of? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!