Why Do You Require an Alternative?
- There are discrepancies in the keyword search volume, historical data, and the difficulty level in the data given by KWFinder.
- The pricing of KWFinder is good for SEO beginners or agencies who have low keyword research requirements.
- You can’t save the keywords for future use.
- The keyword search volume is quite low.
And there are many more as well.
Without wasting any more time, let’s go to the top 5 KWFinder Alternatives.
Best out of the best
Pricing is costly compared to the alternatives
Good tool for long term use
Best KWFinder Alternatives for Keyword Research
This is the best keyword research tool and no other tool can match up to its performance and accuracy. Many big companies like eBay, Quora, Booking.com, etc use SEMrush.
You can perform an organic search, rank tracking, make a SERP analysis, make a competitor research, backlink analysis, market research, and others.
There is a 7 day free trial and after that you can choose from any of these packages.
- Pro: Generate 10000 rows of keywords in a month with $99.95 per month.
- Guru: Generate 30000 rows of keywords in a month with $199.95 per month.
- Business: Generate 50000 rows of keywords in a month with $399.95 per month.
It is very rarely used but is effective. It is used by digital marketers, bloggers, agencies. It is very appreciated and widely adopted by many offices as well.
It offers facilities like advertising analytics, search analytics, competitor research, technical SEO, audit, rank tracking, etc.
It can work as a complete SEO software.
- Lite: Generate 4000 rows of keywords in a month with $69 per month.
- Standard: Generate 5000 rows of keywords in a month with $149 per month.
- Advanced: Generate 8000 rows of keywords in a month with $299 per month.
- Enterprise: Generate 12000 rows of keywords in a month with $499 per month.
3) LongTailPro | Best KWFinder Alternatives
As you can make out from the name itself, this tool is good with searching for long tail keywords. It offers you with only keyword research facilities.
You get to find 3 long tail keywords in just an hour and it is going to be so beneficial for you.
The pricing is significantly low.
- Starter: Look for 800 keywords in a day with $37 per month.
- Pro: Look for 2500 keywords in a day with just $67 per month.
- Agency: Look for 6000 keywords in $147 a month.
It is one of the cheapest keyword research tool on the internet. It is also free for a certain limited features.
It is not much used by people and yet it has a clientele of more than 12000 users. It is only because it is efficient and has a database of more than 100 million keywords.
You can only use the free package up to a certain limit after which you have to pay for your required package.
- Basic: 25 keyword searches per day with $9 a month.
- Pro: 200 keyword searches per day with $27 per month.
- Business: Unlimited keywords search with $47 per month.
It is another such alternative to KWFinder. It is relatively new and is used by various bloggers like Brian Dean of backlink.com. According to him, it is one of the most sophisticated tools for keywords research.
All the praises are because of the extensive training material and the bonuses for the new users. Other than that, SECockpit also provides blog optimization, market analysis, Google AdWords keywords and lead magnet.
- Personal: Generate 10 keyword searches $39 a month.
- Pro: 50 keyword searches with $59 a month.
- Agency: With $99 a month, make unlimited keyword searches.
FAQs| Best KWFinder Alternatives
🌹What is Semrush used for?
Semrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Our tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, Campaign Management.
👀Is Semrush free?
You can use Semrush for free with limited functionality, or choose one of the three main plans: Pro, Guru, and Business.
✔Is Semrush good?
Semrush is a really solid SEO tool that gives you all the key data you'll need for a successful SEO project. ... But overall, Semrush is a very good solution that provides you with the key information you'll need to improve your search rankings.
😃Which is best SEO tool?
Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. ... Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool. ... SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools. ... KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool. ... Moz Pro: SEO Software. ... Ubersuggest: Keyword Tracking Tool. Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools. ... SpyFu: Free SEO Tools.
Conclusion | Best KWFinder Alternatives 2022
So those were the list of the top 5 KWFinder Alternatives on the internet.
Comment and tell us how you liked using these tools.
Popular Videos |Best KWFinder Alternatives
The team that worked on this review
Our team of experts are here to provide honest
reviews for best products.