Are you looking for Kajabi alternatives when it comes to producing, selling, and promoting your own online courses? Kenny Reuter established Kajabi in 2010 as a platform for creating online courses.
It serves as a one-stop shop for developing, selling, and marketing your digital products, subscription-based services, and online courses.
6 Best Kajabi Alternatives 2022
Let’s dive into various alternatives to Kajabi.
Thinkific is at the top of our list of the finest Kajabi alternatives. Use it to design and host online educational courses for students. With 40,000+ course authors in 163 countries, Thinkific has made $200 million+ in revenue.
In order to build an educational platform, Thinkific provides everything you need. You may use it to construct both courses and membership sites.
- The plan is completely free of charge. essential characteristics are included
- Transaction costs are completely eliminated.
- Premium plans that are reasonably priced
- The base subscription does not include live classes or webinars.
- If you’re on the basic plan, you can’t provide certificates to your pupils.
Sellfy was established in 2011 by Maris Dagis. It is the most effective and cost-effective alternative to Kajabi due to the fact that it enables users to sell digital items, subscriptions, as well as physical commodities.
It has been designed specifically for creators who are looking for the simplest possible tool to use while marketing and selling their products or services online.
- PayPal and Stripe are two of the most common methods of receiving payments.
- Built-in tools for marketing
- Customizable choices abound
- Easily integrate into any environment.
- Integration with third-party programs is possible.
- Only two methods of payment are supported.
- Without an affiliate management system, it doesn’t work.
If you want to start an online company selling digital or physical things, Hyax provides everything you need in one place.
It has all the capabilities you’d expect from a Kajabi replacement, but it also pays attention to little things like page loading, design flexibility, and monetization options (upsells, one-click checkouts, etc).
- PayPal and stipe are both supported.
- For speed and conversion rate optimization
- Options for both novices and experts
- An integrated affiliate and referral management solution eliminates the need for separate hosting and plugins from third parties.
- Create your goods, sales funnels, and online courses without using your credit card.
- Only needed emails are sent since it doesn’t have a built-in email service provider.
- Increased cost.
Teachable is another well-known brand on the finest Kajabi alternatives shortlist. More than 124,000 educators utilize it to share their talents and expertise with the world.
Teachable might be a terrific platform for you if you want to produce online courses. Because Teachable handles all of the technical details for you, you don’t have to worry about it.
You have complete control over your path of action with this method.
- In all of their premium services, you may create and manage limitless courses and students.
- The entry-level package is $39 per month ($29 per month if you subscribe annually).
- Easy to use drag and drop builder.
- Payments are free.
- More options for creating courses.
- Third-party interfaces for course compliance.
- Support by email and live chat.
- A transaction fee of 5% is included in the basic plan.
- Business package customers get access to the most advanced customizations.
- In the Business plan, there is an option to import a large number of students at once.
LearnDash is a learning management WordPress plugin that provides you with a variety of functions to assist you in the development and marketing of online training programs.
Using it, you will be able to construct self-hosted courses that you can control and administer in the manner of your choosing.
It is a comprehensive answer for all the educational establishments, individuals, and institutions who are interested in self-hosting their courses.
- You will be in complete control of your courses and your students
- Keep a record of your activities and classes.
- At one location, you can create, sell, and advertise your courses.
- Any WordPress theme may be used with this plugin.
- Useful lessons from other courses
- Offer courses that may be purchased one-time or on an ongoing basis.
- Prerequisites and content for drip-feed in-built features
- There is no free trial available.
- There is no refund policy.
Conclusion: 6 Best Kajabi Alternatives 2022
Your needs and resources are the two most important considerations to take into account while selecting the finest available option.
As was said before, the quality of each service is high, so you may feel confident selecting any of them. Teachable is an excellent option for you if all you want is a platform for creating courses.
I really hope that this publication was able to assist you in locating the most suitable alternative to Kajabi.
Please consider sharing this post on social media if you found it to be informative and interesting.
Is there any other better alternative to Kajabi that I haven’t included here that you can think of? I would appreciate it if you could let me know in the comment box below.